We’re sorry that you did not intend to offer piggyback on your order.
Here are some steps to help navigate this situation:
1. As the host of the order, your guests are expecting that you pick up their order(s) and drop them off in the drop-off area. If you can, be an office hero and pick up and drop off the order(s). Your team members will appreciate it!
2. If you are unable to pick up your teammates’ order(s), reach out to them immediately to let them know, so they don't miss their lunch/snack break.
3. For future reference, to turn off your Piggyback feature for an order, change the option from "Offer Pickup" to "Solo Order" before placing your order. This can be found on the checkout page after the item has been added to your cart, just above the button "Place Order".
4. Double-check your order page prior to picking up your order to view any piggyback orders that were possibly added to your order.
5. To update your piggyback settings or to turn piggyback off for all orders, select “Open Settings” in the “My Team” tab and select “Preferences”.
Need help? Please let us know by writing in with details.