If your company has set up your program to only be available within a certain distance from your office location you will only be able to use your voucher within the set radius. If trying to place an order from a restaurant that is not within the set distance the voucher will not show up under your promotions, and you will be charged on your personal card that is attached to your Ritual account.
Articles in this section
- How do I join my company incentive program?
- How do I view my incentives?
- How do I apply a voucher to my order?
- How does geofencing work?
- Can my vouchers be applied retroactively to a past order?
- Why was my credit card charged when there are company incentives in my account?
- Verify your company email