Our secure credit card payment processor, Stripe, requires a minimum charge of $0.50 on every order. As such, for any amount spent above your current credit balance, but below $0.50, your credit card will be charged the $0.50 minimum. For example, if you receive daily credits of $15 and your total spend is $15.20, your credit card will be charged $0.50 and the remaining balance of $14.70 will be deducted from your credits; the remaining $0.30 will be available as your credit balance until the retraction time. This is a technical requirement for Stripe.
Articles in this section
- Can I still use my personal Ritual credits with my CMP?
- Do I still get access to all Ritual promotions?
- I can’t access my credits or my credits didn’t load?
- Can I use Ritual outside of the time-frame that my office gives me credits?
- How do I use my corporate credits?
- Why was my credit card charged when there are corporate credits in my account?