To place an order, please follow the steps below:
1. Find the restaurant: Tap the restaurant’s name to open the menu, then select the items you'd like to order and add them to your cart by tapping “Add to cart”.
2. Place the order: Once you have everything you’d like to order in your cart, tap “Place Order”. We'll send the order to the restaurant and then they will tell us how long it will take to prepare the order. We'll let you know what time it will be ready, and when you should start walking over.
3. Once you have picked up your order, head in app to close the order by clicking one of the three feedback faces, and clicking "Done".
4. Please remember to update your location with your current physical address at the top of the "Home" tab, to find the best restaurants within walking distance. If you are ordering via the "My Rituals" or "Favourites" section of the app, please note these sections are organized by ordering history, not GPS location.
5. If restaurants are busy, they may say that the order will take longer than normal. However, this will usually change dynamically throughout the day in the time listed below the button "Place Order" in your checkout cart.