Our secure credit card payment processor, Stripe, requires a minimum charge of $0.50 on every order. As such, for any amount spent above your current credit balance, but below $0.50, your credit card will be charged the $0.50 minimum. For example, if you receive daily credits of $15 and your total spend is $15.20, your credit card will be charged $0.50 and the remaining balance of $14.70 will be deducted from your credits; the remaining $0.30 will be available as your credit balance until the retraction time. This is a technical requirement for Stripe.
Articles in this section
- How do I join my company incentive program?
- How do I view my incentives?
- How do I apply a voucher to my order?
- How does geofencing work?
- Can my vouchers be applied retroactively to a past order?
- Why was my credit card charged when there are company incentives in my account?
- Company team creation
- Verify your company email